WMPTSE - How to add support for a tag format
From Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase
- This guide assumes that you have already downloaded and installed Windows Media Player and WMPTSE.
- This guide pictures are taken from WMP v9.0 but are valid for newer version.
- In this guide, we will be adding an 'Sting tag format' tagging to our MediaLibrary .pnge files (supposedly png file extension modified).
- Launch Windows Media Player.
- Display the WMPTSE property box (see WMPTSE - How to change the plug-in properties)
- Click Add Support button, the "Add Tag support" propery page is displayed :
- Push the button Add a tagtype
- In the text field, type the tag type name (here, Sting)
- Push the OK button to confirm
- Now, our new 'Sting' format is showed on the tag type list
- We just have to select it
- And continue with filetype support addition
(see - WMPTSE - How to add support for a filetype except the tag type is 'Sting' not 'APE')