musikCube is a free audio player for Windows 2000 and XP only. It uses the musikCore multimedia management and playback system by the same author.
Supported audio formats
Out of the box:
- (Ogg) Vorbis
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
- Audio CD (Compact Disc Digital Audio, CDDA)
- M4A (AAC, M4B, MP4)
- Modules (IT, XM, S3M, MTM, MOD, MO3, UMX)
- Windows Media Audio (WMA)
- WAV (Raw WAV files)
- Musepack (MPC)
- Windows 2000 and XP only. Windows 95, 98, and ME are not supported.
musikCube source code is available under the BSD license.
wxMusik was originally developed by Casey Langen, current author of musikCube, but is now maintained by another developer. wxMusik may in the future be powered by musikCore or be disbanded in favor of musikCube.