Okay, now that's behind me... um, I live inthe outskirts of Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia. I am familiar with computers since 11 y.o. (with videogames since 5 y.o. but that's a whole different story). My first computer was an Atari 800XL, then I 'graduated' to PCompatibles.
I am an Electronics Engineer specializing in Telecommunications Engineering, with special study of Data Communications / Computer Networks. I currently hold CCNA, MCSE, MCSA, and MCDBA certifications, and am pursuing CISA and CEH certifications. Naturally, with this qualification, I worked as a US Stock Options trader in my own company, which I established with 3 friends of mine: an ex-bartender, a doctor, and a tax accountant. Sadly, the company is now defunct. So I revert to my previous expertise and am now a Freelance IT Consultant. Tiresome job, though the pay is quite good
My first exposure to the world of Digital Audio is when CDs are first
created sold in my country. Later on I got to know MP3. Never knew it's not the best compression, until I stumbled upon Xiph.org. Then I found HydrogenAudio. And, as they say, the rest is history.
- I use ISO8601. You should too!!
- I use Dvorak keyboard. Now almost as fluent as QWERTY.
- I am active in Gaia Online <-- that's a forum where you can have anime-styled avatar that you dress yourself. I am known there as Doc Pepoluan (click to see my profile page).
- Not married. Currently. Working on it. Some glimmering lights on the horizon now
- Musics I like: Lately Trance/Rave/Eurobeat, courtesy of my... uh, ex. Also Bryan Adams, Cake, Linkin Park, and Fort Minor. Currently getting addicted to Anime soundtracks.
- I don't really like FPS games. Or RTS games. Gimme Adventure & Simulations every time Currently wasting an unbelievable amount of time playing Civilization IV (BTW do you know it has one of the best soundtrack, ever?) and also Lara Croft - Angel of Darkness (yes, I consider that Adventure genre).
- I program in Pascal, Assembly, then Delphi. Sometimes do VB and VB.Net. Currently dabbling in FreePascal & Lazarus, trying to make a POSIX-compliant OS wholly from Pascal
- My knowledge of C is basic. C++ even less. Suffice to say, I disdain them.
- My Yahoo!Messenger ID is pepoluan
- My MSN!Messenger ID is firstname.lastname@example.org <-- not my email address.
- My current audio player, and tagger, and organizer... is foobar2000. But I still keep Winamp for lyrics editing
- My encoding of choice:
- A photo of me can be found at: Photobucket, and also some at Friendster.
- I do Sound Post-Processing for some bands in my country but just as a hobby. The tool I use is Adobe Audition. Currently studying FL Studio 6 XXL for loops.
- Manga's I like: Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO), ... and some hentai manga's...
- Anime's I like: Kyo Kara Maoh (God (?) Save Our King), Cardcaptor Sakura, Samurai 7, Paradise Kiss, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gun X Sword, Midori no Hibi, Onegai! Teacher
|My PGP Public Key|
|Key ID: 0x837BC9D9||Fingerprint: 36BE 22A3 185E EAC8 C798 6DFE EFAD 28A9 837B C9D9|
|Complete public key removed due to ugliness. It may still be available in the history|
Finally, feel free to yap at me through PM at HA Forums or my discussion page.