First things first: I was born in 1977, so please work out my age yourself heh heh :-)
Okay, now that's behind me... um, I live inthe outskirts of Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia. I am familiar with computers since 11 y.o. (with videogames since 5 y.o. but that's a whole different story). My first computer was an Atari 800XL, then I 'graduated' to PCompatibles.
I am an Electronics Engineer specializing in Telecommunications Engineering, with special study of Data Communications / Computer Networks. I currently hold CCNA, MCSE, MCSA, and MCDBA certifications. Naturally, with this qualification, I now work as a US Stock Options trader in my own company, which I established with 3 friends of mine: an ex-bartender, a doctor, and a tax accountant.
My first exposure to the world of Digital Audio is when CDs are first
created sold in my country. Later on I got to know MP3. Never knew it's not the best compression, until I stumbled upon Xiph.org. Then I found HydrogenAudio.
Ever since joining I had wished to contribute to the HA society, and thus I decided to dabble in this Wiki thingy :-) Hope my contributions are welcomed.
Oh and some more details about me:
- Not married. Currently. Working on it. Some glimmering lights on the horizon now :p
- Musics I like: Lately Trance/Rave/Eurobeat, courtesy of my... uh, ex. Also Bryan Adams, Cake, Linkin Park, and Fort Minor. Currently reliving the Disco Era.
- I don't really like FPS games. Or RTS games. Gimme Adventure & Simulations every time :-) Currently wasting an unbelievable amount of time playing Civilization IV (BTW do you know it has one of the best soundtrack, ever?)
- I program in Pascal, Assembly, then Delphi. Sometimes do VB and VB.Net. Currently dabbling in FreePascal & Lazarus, trying to make a POSIX-compliant OS wholly from Pascal :-P
- My knowledge of C is basic. C++ even less. Suffice to say, I disdain them.
- My Yahoo!Messenger ID is pepoluan.
- My MSN!Messenger ID is email@example.com <-- not my email address.
- My current audio player, and tagger, and organizer... is foobar2000. But I still keep WinAmp for lyrics editing.
- My foobar2000 'look' can be seen here
- My encoding of choice:
- I have one dog. (Actually two, but the other one my brother claimed. Oh well... he can have the demon dog. Which I think is more like a fox than a dog)
- A photo of me can be found at: Photobucket, and at Friendster (my username there is PanduOrTeddy).
- I do Sound Post-Processing for some bands in my country but just as a hobby. The tool I use is Adobe Audition. Currently studying FL Studio 6 XXL for loops.
Finally, feel free to yap at me through PM at HA Forums or my discussion page.