From Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase
Revision as of 14:03, 19 January 2006 by Pepoluan
- Compression from lossless files (Monkey's Audio, LPAC, FLAC, and OptimFROG)
- Renaming of encoded files
- Setting of advanced encoder parameters
- Use of VorbisGain tags (ReplayGain for Vorbis) on decode
- Playlist (.m3u) creation
- And many others!
- Extract the ZIP file you download (see the Download section below) to any folder.
- If you use the processor-optimized version (i.e. for P3/AMD or for P4), also copy libmmd81.dll into the same folder. You can get it at RareWares.
- (Optional) Create a shortcut and copy it into your Start Menu or your Desktop or your QuickLaunch bar... you get the idea.
- If you want support for encoding from lossless file (other than FLAC support which is built-in), extract the proper decoders in the same folder. You can get them at RareWares.
- Start OggDropXPd
- Right-click on the small window
... This is to be continued ...
You can download the latest version from Vorbis page at RareWares.