M-Audio Revolution 5.1
From Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase
Revision as of 20:45, 23 September 2006 by HotshotGG
M-Audio Revolution 5.1 is a hi-end PCI soundcard designed and manufactured by Avid Technologies (formely Midiman). It supports many features for Hi-Fi Enthusiasts and Gamers.
- 24-bit/192 kHz output fidelity
- S/PDIF Digital I/O with PCM transmit.
- Digital I/O supports AC3 and DTS passthrough
- 6 analog line outputs.
- Game support with Sensaura, EAX 2.0, and DirectSound.
- Powerful control panel for bass management and mixing features.
- chipset: ICEnsemble Envy24HT – ICE1724-0222CD 2IA0002631
- frequency response: 22Hz/200kHz -0.4, +/-0.4db
- signal-to-noise ratio: 109.0dB (A-weighted).
- dynamic range: 106.0dB (A-weighted). advertised
- THD+N: < 0.00185% (-95 dB)
- size/weight: 5-1/4” x 5” x 7/8”; 0.2 lbs.
- ASIO 2.0 (Audio Stream Input Output)
- EAX (Environmental Audio Extensions)
- OpenAL (Open Audio Library)
- DirectX (DirectSound 3D)
- MAC Core MIDI (Core Audio)
- Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 (SP4) / XP (SP1)
- MAC G3 OS 9.2.2 / G4 OS 10.1.5 or greater
- Linux/Unix Kernels (under ALSA)