From Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase
Revision as of 22:00, 10 December 2018 by JHerbY2K
Cross-platform, multi-format audio conversion and tagging module for PowerShell
|Stable release||ETA Q1 2019|
|Preview release|| (10 December 2018)|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux, MacOS|
|Use||Digital Audio conversion, tagging|
AudioWorks is a PowerShell module for converting and tagging audio / music files. It is available under the Lesser GPL (v3) license, and runs on Windows, Linux and MacOS. AudioWorks replaces PowerShell Audio.
- A unified interface to popular codecs (see Supported Formats).
- Runs under PowerShell Core on Windows, MacOS and Linux (Windows PowerShell 5.1 is also supported).
- Fast and highly concurrent ("multi-threaded") for modern, multi-core systems.
- Includes EBU R.128-based ReplayGain "2.0" analysis.
- Metadata preservation between formats, including cover art.
- PowerShell interface brings powerful integration and scripting capabilities.
- API is open-source, well-documented and extensible.
- English (translation help wanted!)