From Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase
 Page Discussion
The formatting of this page rather sucks; shouldn't the first link connect to a wikipage here, then from that wikipage links to the external page? That would solve the problem of adding non-uniform (more info) links... --pepoluan 11:49, 6 September 2006 (CDT)
I agree. Seemingly you'd want to link primarily to the wiki pages and link to the forums from those pages. --Wolfsong 16:37, 5 November 2006 (CST)
There is already a components site available what might render this page useless IMO. There is no new info here, but rather links to external pages only. To me this page is not needed if it is easy enough to search for said components in the official components page.--Beto (talk | contribs) 13:53, 6 November 2006 (CST)
What exactly is the difference between Audio Codecs and Other Codecs in the Input section? --foosion 07:13, 12 March 2007 (CDT)
- none that I can make sense of... --Beto (talk | contribs) 12:44, 13 March 2007 (CDT)
- I wanted to make a distinction between codecs formally used for music files and the others (console, computer games, etc.) I may not have took the best title, so feel free to edit if you have something more relevant in mind. --Eejadx 23:16, 13 March 2007 (CDT)
Component lists should use bulets not numbering --Mix de Rax 20:01, 20 June 2007 (CDT) Like
- Custom Info (foo_custominfo) Allows you to set info fields for files without modifying them.
- Discogs (foo_discogs) Retrieve info and album art from Discogs.com database.
- Freedb Tagger (foo_freedb2) Freedb.org tagger.
- Freedb2 Characters Fixer (foo_freedb2_fix) This plugin fix freedb2 problem - some native characters are broken. This masstagger addon can recovery its. Note: russian characters supported only.
- Live Show Tagger (foo_tradersfriend) Live show tagger.
- Masstagger (foo_masstag) Comes with official installer
- Masstagger Addons (foo_masstag_addons) Some addons for masstagger, including code page conversion and chinese conversion.
- Special File Info Box (foo_infobox) A replacement of the built-in file info box.
 First party and third party sections
Would it make sense to divide this section into separate first party and third party sections?
Personally I think this would help support-issue wise. Opinions? Peter, do you care?
--shakey_snake 16:06, 24 June 2008 (CDT)