From Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase
Amarok is a free Open Source media player for Linux (KDE), K (Kool) Desktop Environment.
- Built-in iPod synchronization
- Playback engine independent, use Xine, gstreamer or arts as the backend
- Context browser
- Automatic cover art and lyrics retrieval
- Playlist browser
- Smart playlist creation
- Context browser personalization via CSS
- MySQL support
- screenshots are available on Amarok homepage.
 Supported formats
Any format supported by the underlying playback engine
 Supported languages
- http://amarok.kde.org/ for further languages
 Supported platforms
Amarok is available for a number of Linux distributions,
Kubuntu, opensuse, fedora, debian, mageia, archlinux, chakra, freebsd, and more.
other operating systems,